District Athletic Facilities
Veterans Memorial Stadium/Newcomb Field
Pasadena ISD's Veterans' Stadium opened in 1965 and can hold more than 13,000 fans. Originally named Pasadena Memorial Stadium, the district's Board of Trustees voted to change the name of the stadium in 2006 to honor those armed forces personnel who have sacrificed for our country. In 2004, the football field at the stadium was dedicated in honor of retired coach and athletic director Bill Newcomb, who served Pasadena ISD for more than 40 years and was head football coach at South Houston High School from 1981-1987. He was also a standout player at Pasadena High School from 1953-56. The stadium hosts all of the varsity home football games for the district's five high schools and is also host to many Class 3A, 4A and 5A playoff games. The varsity high school soccer teams also play at Newcomb Field in the winter.
Weldon "Stoney" Phillips Gymnasium
Pasadena Auxiliary Stadium
Pasadena Auxiliary Stadium located across the street from Veterans Memorial Stadium and Philips Field House is the busiest athletic facility in the district. The Auxiliary Stadium built in 1966 host hundreds of athletic events every year. The stadium host sub-varsity football games, soccer matches and host all track meets in the district including the Brown Relays.
PISD Sports Complex
The PISD Sports Complex, originally called the Lone Star Complex is the central facility for all softball games in the district. The softball complex is located at:
2715 South Richey
Houston, Tx 77017